A tracklist for the album was included:
- Kusabi / 楔 -くさび- (“Wedge”)
- Statice / スターチス (“Statice“)
- Tokyo Kurashi / 東京暮らし (“Tokyo Life”)
- Sukidattanda / 好きだったんだ (“I Used to Like You”)
- Nagareboshi / 流れ星 (“Shooting Star”)
- Tomodachi no Mama de / 友達のままで (“Staying Friends”)
- Rashinban / 羅針盤 (“Compass”)
- Ame no Prism / 雨のプリズム (“Prism of Rain”)
- Taisetsu na Mono / 大切なもの (“Valuable Things”)
- Usotsuki / 嘘つき (“Liar”)
- Kimi ga Kureta Natsu / 君がくれた夏 (“The Summer You Gave Me”)
- Hanabi / 花火 (“Fireworks”)
- Ganbare / ガンバレ (“Do Your Best”)
Except for a few, these are my translations (with a bit of machine help). The translation for Sukidattanda is the one I’m most unsure about.
Out of these 13 tracks, 4 have previously been released, namely Kusabi, Taisetsu na Mono, Kimi ga Kureta Natsu, and Hanabi. As far as I can tell, the rest are new songs and not any of her lesser-known indies songs.
Excitingly, “Tokyo Kurashi” will be aired on radio soon, so we’ll get a preview of one of the new songs.
One more month until the release!